To provide quality, focused health care services and education. My approach allows individuals to understand the causality and treatment of their physical and psychological issues and what is required to reach their objectives. Education and understanding are the first steps to achieving a goal.
Sports specific injuries
Pre and Post Orthopaedic Surgery
Low back/neck pain
Total knee/hip replacement
Repetitive strain injuries
Office related injuries
- Hands on Treatment
- Massage Techniques (Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy, Soft Tissue Release)
- Joint Mobilizations/Manipulations
- Assisted Stretching
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Specific rehabilitation exercises in order to maintain improvements made during therapy sessions
- Exercises aimed at improving range of motion, strength, flexibility and pain management
- Gait Pattern Analysis
- Ergonomic/Postural Education
One on One Physiotherapy Sessions
This treatment model allows me to provide the greatest service and value possible.
Note: Payment can be made through cash, cheque or e-transfer
Please make cheques payable to Eric Hammer.
Physiotherapy and Psychotherapy is often covered (fully or partially) by extended health benefit plans.
Check with your insurance company about your coverage. Although no referral is required for physiotherapy and psychotherapy treatment, check your insurance for their rules on the need to see a physician.